Why train as an apprentice?
- Classroom training. Expert instructors teach you theory, safety and skilled trade fundamentals in a controlled environment.
- On-the-job training. You’ll get your hands dirty (literally), apply your knowledge and skills and learn by doing.
- No student loans. Currently, the average student debt in California is $20,340 and the proportion of students with debt is 55%.
- Employment. You will earn while you learn.
- Career potential. The apprenticeship can take you in many career directions.