Based upon testing (120 points or 450 points)
FAST TRACK 90% or better
Students will learn to improve their mathematical skills, power tool usage and safety, and time management skills during this course.
Specific duties, responsibilities, and procedures that students will acquire during the Construction Skill Course:
- Material Awareness
- Safety including the Safe Use of Harnesses and Ladders
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding
- Portable Power Tool Safety Training
- Safety Standards
- Safe Use of Cartridge Tools
Potential Earnings and Wages:
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician nation-wide is $59,870 or $23.13 per hour.
- The average salary for a Drone Operator is $47,803.
- The average salary for a Real Estate Appraiser is $60,414.
- The average salary for a Cyber Security Analyst is $76,410 / yr.
- The average salary for a Welder is $17.86 per hour.
- The average hourly pay for a Construction Worker is $16 an hour.