The UAS Drone Operator course prepares individuals for entry-level jobs as UAS Drone Operators. Students will learn to operate, troubleshoot, and repair UAS Drone products and devices. Upon completion of this program and successfully passing the FAA 107 assessment, students will be certified as a Drone Pilot.
The UAS Drone Operator course is a comprehensive seminar design to train students in various techniques to layout, install, and maintain UAS Drone cabling systems in 6 weeks of in-class training. Graduates of the UAS Drone Operator course will have a general understanding of how UAS Drone cables are installed and different splicing methods that are associated with UAS Drone cables.
Students will be prepared to take the UAS Drone Exam (FAA) and the UAS Drone Operator Exam (FAA) with the UAS Drones Association of America. Students must have prior work experience/background in telecommunications, cabling, and networking field for this program.
Specific duties, responsibilities, and procedures that students will acquire during the UAS Drone Operator Course:
- General understanding of how UAS Drone cables are installed.
- Demonstrate different splicing methods that are associated with UAS Drone cables.
- Prepared to troubleshoot network problems, analyze traces and calibrate different types of OTDRs
- Perform and learn industry-standard fiber characterization techniques
- Prepared to take the UAS Drone Installer (FOI) Exam for UAS Drone Certification
- Prepared to take the UAS Drone Operator (FOT) Exam for UAS Drone Certification
- Prepared to take the Advanced UAS Drone Operator Exam for UAS Drone Certification
UAS DRONE OPERATOR PROGRAM: 3 Days includes OUTLINE
Foundation Training: 2 WEEKS
Potential Earnings and Wages:
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician nation-wide is $59,870 or $23.13 per hour.
- The average salary for a Drone Operator is $47,803.
- The average salary for a Real Estate Appraiser is $60,414.
- The average salary for a Cyber Security Analyst is $76,410 / yr.
- The average salary for a Welder is $17.86 per hour.
- The average hourly pay for a Construction Worker is $16 an hour.